Patty Smit has been on a journey with the elusive condition known as fibromyalgia. This hard to pinpoint condition has been part of her life for two decades, since her 4 year old daughter started showing mysterious symptoms.
Patty relentlessly pursued the root of these symptoms, and when the diagnosis finally came, she turned her two storehouses of knowledge - nutrition and coaching - to good use to create a lifestyle system to help minimise and manage the symptoms of this condition, for which there is as yet, no known cure.
In this conversation
- we get into the details of what it's like to live 24/7 with fibromyalgia - which takes the form of clusters of symptoms, from a list that runs to well over 100.
- we talk about what employers can to assist those living and working with the condition.
- we talk about the toll it takes on both the individuals themselves and their families, and finally,
- we talk about what can actually make a difference to this chronic condition, and improve quality of life.
I invite you to visit Patty's website to see her resources, including
- a check list of symptoms that can indicate if you are suffering from fibro
- a pdf journal to track symptoms, which is critical to help your GP understand your case
- ways to start working towards a more sustainable lifestyle that will make fibro more manageable
visit Patty at her Easy Healthy Choice website.